Phygital DIY Onboarding Service
One-time onboarding package to learn how to create your own Phygital items; connect your physical items to digital Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to prove ownership and/or trade in marketplace.
- The term Phygital comes from the fusion of the words physical and digital. In short, it is nothing more than the integration between the physical world and the digital world.
- Artwork in this context includes the physical object (painting, sculpture, carving, sound recording, written word, intellectual property) and the digital representation of the object (origin, creator, back-story, history, ownership, value).
- A Phygital Record is like a Digital Passport – verifiable information about the physical object written in digital form onto an immutable blockchain.
- The physical object has an embedded cryptographic ID that authenticates its identify and links it to the object’s digital passport (who, what, where, when, why and how, ownership, value).
Why create Phygitals?
- Helps ensure that the object is authentic and scarce – there are many fakes disguised as the real thing.
- Helps prove ownership and that you have possession of the object – reducing likelihood of scams.
- Can include verification information from independent appraisers – honest assessment of the physical condition/quality.
- Better exchange of value – get royalty payments from secondary markets.
- Can trace chain of custody – track historical record of who has physical possession of object.
The onboarding package consists of two components: 1) Phygital orientation/training and 2) Micromation’s design/implementation methodology.
1) Phygital DIY Orientation/Training:
- Phygital Orientation and Use Cases
- NFT Marketplaces
- Wallets/ Accounts/ Addresses/ Transactions
- Minting NFTs/ Collections
- Associating Physical to Digital Methods
2) Applying Micromation’s design/implementation methodology:
- User Stories / Use Case(s)
- Scope/ Requirements
- Sandbox Setup
- User Role/ Onboarding
- Data/ Capture Process
- Sandbox Test Scenarios/Scripts
- Production Process Development
- Production Walk-Through/ Orientation